[LCML] Auto Transmission in US-market FJ62 - Filter Change?

Nothing n20ntegra24 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 13:09:29 CDT 2010

I was told the a440 just has a screen also by Toyota. I see where Oreilly
Autoparts has a Wix filter kit. I recently did the same procedure that jon
just described to the letter. Afterward I got to looking cause I saw Man
Afre had a transfilter kit. I am currently looking further into this. I'll
let you know if I end up with a real filter or another mesh screen style.

Tucker