[LCML] Tub/bodywork

Jeff Zepp jeffzepp at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 4 01:27:08 CDT 2010

Steven Helmreich wrote:

>I burned 2-3 months messing around with the 'doesn't fit' body panel (and replacement ones they shipped that also don't fit).

LOL! Sounds like my CCOT rockers! Don't get me wrong, I love CCOT by and large, but they didn't fit and I spent a LOT of hours making them fit!

>I fear you will not have the opportunity to spend 'minimal or no time messing around with body work'. Wish it weren't so! I wish you the best, but it ain't over until it's over. Hang in there!

Yeppers. Mechanical work is a walk in the park compared to body work, even on the simple lines of the 40 series. Just my humble opinion.

Thread hijack! Hey Steve - are you coming up to Denver for the Rally this Saturday or going wheeling with us on Sunday? I'm leading Bill Moore Lake, we have another run on Spring Creek and yet another on Chinaman's Gulch.

Yee Haw!

Jeff Zepp
Kittredge CO US
1971 & 1976 FJ40s, 1978 FJ45
Rising Sun 4WD Club, TLCA # 4063, TLCA President, LCML Admin
http://tlca.org